<$BlogRSDURL$>
Freak Power
Friday, May 07, 2004
  Black eye.

From BannaOj, appearing on this page.

But the reaction described to inital sex with Asperger's i.e. extreme sensitivity to touch was something I wasn't aware of. Once again it describes my experience completely. At a certian touch a violent "fight or flight" reaction suddenly kicked in even though my participation was totally voluntary at an intellectual level. I am surprised that I didn't give my partner a black eye.

Fortunately my partner was very understanding and we patiently and gradually worked through it together, though it took months and is still an ongoing process.

 
This blog is authored (or "compiled" may be more accurate) by a person using the pseudonym Raoul Asperger. The reason(s) for this should become apparent during the reading of the material at left. E-mail: raoulasperger@hotmail.com

ARCHIVES
05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004 /


Powered by Blogger